PUBLIC HEARING NOTICE
CITY OF MARINE ON ST. CROIX
Tuesday, January 28, 2020
7:30pm Village Hall, 121 Judd Street
Notice is hereby given that the Marine on St. Croix Planning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Tuesday, January 28, 2020 at 7:30pm to consider a Conditional Use request for Jane Kennedy, 760 Judd St. The Conditional Use request is for a bathroom in an accessory building. Additional details are available at the City Office.
Dated this 10th day of January, 2020
By: Suzanne Dammann, Assistant City Clerk
Published in the Country Messenger January 15, 2020
AMENDMENT TO Certificate of Assumed Name
Minnesota Statutes Chapter 333
1. The exact name under which the business is or will be conducted:
2. The address of the principal place of business: 21509 Lofton Ave. N., Scandia, MN 55073.
3. The complete name and street address of all persons conducting business under the assumed name, OR if an entity, provide the legal corporate, LLC, or Limited Partnership name and registered office address: Dad’s Ashes, LLC., 21509 Lofton Ave. N., Scandia, MN 55073.
4. This certificate is an amendment of Certificate of Assumed Name File Number: 887314900037 originally filed on May 17, 2016.
5. I, the undersigned, certify that I am signing this document as the person whose signature is required, or as agent of the person(s) whose signature would be required who has authorized me to sign this document on his/her behalf, or in both capacities, I further certify that I have completed all required fields, and that the information in this document is true and correct and in compliance with the applicable chapter of Minnesota Statutes. I understand that by signing this document I am subject to the penalties of perjury as set forth in Section 609.48 as if I had signed this document under oath: Jan G. Hogle, CIEIO.
Dated November 21, 2019.
Filed with the State of Minnesota.
The Country Messenger
January 15 and January 22, 2020